WelComE tO My LifE

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Everything About

TAYLOR SWIFT


Time to entertain myself..hehe..what can entertain me??just music..music is my soul, my life, my everything..A few days ago, i listened to Taylor Swift song entitled safe and sound..after that, i think i knew what makes me feel good..before this i just like Taylor Swift songs but safe and sound has changed my point of view about her music..then i follow about her life story and how she create every single songs.


The main point of  writing this post just to share about her songs that i love to listen and play with my guitar..so lets check it out...

2. Fearless (Fearless)
3. Fifteen (Fearless)
4. Love Story (Fearless)
5. White Horse (Fearless)
6. You Belong With Me (Fearless)
7. Mine (Speak Now)
8. Sparks Fly (Speak Now)
9. Speak Now (Speak Now)
10. Back To December (Speak Now)
11. The Story Of Us (Speak Now)
12. Mean (Speak Now)
13. Enchanted (Speak Now)
14. If This Was A Movie (Speak Now)
15. Both Of Us
16. Eyes Open (The Hunger Games)
17. Safe And Sound (The Hunger Games)

Taylor Swift is a very talented singer..she was the first singer that make me interested to listen most of her songs..Just released her new album 'Red' and announced her 2013 live tour..i wish i can watch her singing in front of me..i will wait for her concert that i am able to go and watch her live..what i can say about her is "she is the best ever"..

No comments:

Post a Comment