WelComE tO My LifE

Sunday 11 November 2012

Acoustic Guitar


hye guys..this time let me introduce to you my acoustic guitar..my first acoustic guitar..I bought this guitar on July 2012..my mom really wants to bought me a guitar because she wants me to play a song to her..since i was a kid, my mother told me try to learn any music but i refused..now i know what she mean..i started play the guitar when i was in matriculation..then i learn and learn till present..why i love it to be the acoustic??
Acoustic is one of the most basic guitar for a beginner..the sound of the guitar really good and lately i start to fell in love with acoustic..I have tried the electric guitar and the feel was very different..come, let me show you my acoustic guitar..so lets check it out..















Ibanez V72E-NT
Body type : dreadnought
Top : Spruce
Back and sides : Mahogany
Tuner on board : Ibanez
Price : RM 550

Thats all about the guitar..before i forgot..i would like to thank to my mom..i really appreciate it..and for those who want to buy any music instruments..i prefer you visit the Bentley Music..I'm sure you will love it..Thank you Momma!!My next target is TAYLOR Classical Guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment